The Fog Bank is the funnest bar on the Capitola Esplanade for live Blues, R&B, and Rock -- every Friday & Saturday night. Home to blues pro jam sessions on Sunday nights for 20yrs w/ locals and well named musicians passing thru doing what they love! On Tuesdays, sing-a-long to to your favorite tunes with the Karaoke Sound Company,; Eve, 2012 best KJ & beginning Jan 7th, 1st "VOICE" 10wk karaoke competion w/ CaSh prizes and audience prizes. Visitors can also play and download their favorite songs daily on our TouchTone Digital Touchscreen Jukebox.
- Mon nites beer pong. $10 domestic draft pitchers for participants.
- Tues nites "VOICE" Eve w/ Karaoke Sound Machine hosts the 1st Fog Bank karaoke competition. begins Jan 7th @7pm and will go for 10wks. Ca$h prizes 1st, 2nd, & 3rd. Audience prizes, too!
- Wed nites @ 6pm. Live Acoustic Amazing Duo. "JACK OF ALL TRADES"
- Wed summer concerts w/ D.B. Walker, John Michael, & Vinny Johnson 8-11pm after Capitola Twilight Concerts.
- Live Bands Friday & Saturday (Winter 8 p.m. - Midnight & Summer 8:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.)
- Hosted Pro Jam Sundays (Year Round 7-11pm)
PLEASE NOTE: There is a modest cover charge to see the bands on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. YOU MUST PRESENT PROPER IDENTIFICATION FOR AGE VERIFICATION AT THE DOOR AND BE 21 OR OLDER.
Lots of things to do in Capitola Village. For a schedule, see Capitola Village - Schedule of Events.